APRN-Nurse Pract-Presc Authori
Ascenion Seton Smithville is hiring a Pediatric Nurse Pratictioner for our Rural Health Care Clinic In Smithville.
Located 13 miles east of Bastrop, Texas, Ascension Seton Smithville provides inpatient and outpatient acute care services, including surgical and medical procedures. Our hospital and medical care teams have the experience and technology to provide the medical care you need, closer to home. Our general surgeons are skilled in a full range of surgical procedures, including minimally invasive techniques.
Paid time off (PTO)
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Connect with your Talent Advisor today for additional specifics.
Ascension Seton is looking for a Nurse Practitioner
- Obtains patient history and performs assessment via observation, interview and examination. Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic studies. Performs preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations and patient care.
- Provides direct treatment and management of health conditions via referral to other healthcare providers or community resources.
- Counsels and educates patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health, treatment options and community resources.
- Documents delivery of health care and nursing processes in accordance with specific specialty area standards and network nursing policy
• Nurse Practitioner credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
• Drug Enforcement Admin credentialed from the Drug Enforcement Administration.
• Master's degree of Nursing required.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding career in healthcare since 1902. Ascension Seton operates more than 100 clinical locations in Central Texas and four teaching hospitals, including Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas and Dell Children's Medical Center. Join us and create a career path you will love.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information, view the EEO Know Your Rights (English) poster or EEO Know Your Rights (Spanish) poster.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This Ministry does not participate in E-Verify and therefore cannot employ STEM OPT candidates.