- Department: Imaging
- Schedule: PRN - Two days per week. 10:00 AM-6:00 PM. Every other weekend 10:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Hospital: Ascension Providence
- Location: Mobile, AL
As a military friendly organization, Ascension promotes career flexibility and offers many benefits to help support the well-being of our military families, spouses, veterans and reservists. Our associates are empowered to apply their military experience and unique perspective to their civilian career with Ascension.
Paid time off (PTO)
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Connect with your Talent Advisor today for additional specifics.
Transport patients, specimens and equipment throughout the facility.
- Transport patients via wheelchair, stretcher or bed to designated sites as requested, including patients with oxygen tanks, intravenous pumps, drips, monitors and other equipment.
- Assist patients with entering and exiting vehicles, including transfer from or to wheelchairs or stretchers.
- Deliver equipment and specimens to requesting staff or department.
- May assist staff with removal of deceased bodies from units and transport to morgue.
- Greet and provide information and direction to patients and visitors.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
• BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date required. American Heart Association or American Red Cross accepted.
• High School diploma equivalency OR 1 year of applicable cumulative job specific experience required.
- Note: Required professional licensure/certification can be used in lieu of education or experience,
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Providence in Mobile, Alabama is a full-service, 349-bed hospital with 24/7 emergency care, personalized maternity care and advanced programs for heart care, bariatric surgery and cancer care. Ascension Providence also operates an outpatient diagnostic center, freestanding rehabilitation and wellness center and provides advanced surgical care for serious and life-threatening injuries and illnesses. As an associate, you will be a part of a nationally recognized team, accredited by The Joint Commission and recently awarded an ‘A’ from The Leapfrog Group’s Hospital Safety Grade.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information, view the EEO Know Your Rights (English) poster or EEO Know Your Rights (Spanish) poster.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.