Cardiovascular Invasive Radiology Specialist (Per Diem)
Atlantic Health System is seeking a Per Diem Cardiovascular Invasive Radiology Specialist for the Cath Lab at Chilton Medical Center to work varied shifts with on call as needed.
Essential Job Function:
- Prepare room for all procedures.
- Power on all equipment and assures proper function.
- Calibrate and/or balance all equipment.
- Explain in detail all aspects of the procedure to be performed.
- Assist physician at table-side for all procedures including diagnostic and interventional cardiology, radiology, peripheral vascular, and pacemaker procedures.
- Prepare and prep for cardiac caths, PCI(STEMI), peripheral vascular, and interventional radiology procedures.
- Able to monitor, document and calculate hemodynamic data.
- Provide procedural assistance to physician, pre, intra and post procedure.
- Assess and manage access site.
- Adheres to on-call policy requirements and responds appropriate to emergency calls per unit policy.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of an accredited radiology school required.
- To provide a safe environment to our patients, we require that all candidates must be able to read, write and speak English.
- New Jersey RT License (DEP) Required.
- ARRT (R) Required.
- RCIS certification preferred.
- BLS/ ACLS certification required.
- 1-2 years of Radiology Tech experience working within a Cardiac Cath Lab preferred.
- IABP/Impella experience strongly preferred.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.