Medication Technician (AM or PM)
Kisco Senior Living
Corona, CA, US
The Medication Technician administers resident medications and coordinates treatments to residents.
Pay: $18-$18.50/hr DOE
What will I do every day?
- Observe residents for any changes in condition and report to supervisor
- Assist residents with simple requests as needed
- Document and report changes of condition
- Provide medication set up and assistance
- Log in medications from pharmacies, verify physician’s orders and communicate any concerns
- Track all medications and re-order as needed
- Track residence vital signs, diabetic testing and/or insulin injection, ambulation, etc.
What will I need to be successful in this role?
- Bring a smile to work every day
- Be a great team player
- Be a high school graduate
- Have a completed a Nursing Assistant course (State approved, if required)
Special Requirements/Certifications I may need?
- Must be 21 years of age (or meet state requirements)
- Have current First Aid and CPR certification
- Have completed the required training, and/or certification (according to state) for assisting with medications
- CNA if required by state
What’s in it for me? (Great Question!)
- Competitive pay
- A free meal per shift
- Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time only)
- Matching 401k (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
What do we do?
We create a great place to live for our residents and a great place to work for our associates. Kisco Senior Living has been a dynamic, award-winning leader in the senior living industry for the past 25 years.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying our pre-employment process which includes: successfully passing a drug screen, TB Test and Background Check
*Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer