Physician and Advanced Practice Provider Recruiter
SSM Health — a nationally recognized Catholic, not-for-profit integrated health system serving Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin — is growing the Physician and Provider Recruitment team in our Wisconsin region. We are seeking a full-time Physician and Provider Recruiter that will function as a hybrid employee - working remotely but also occasionally working onsite for various meetings, interviews, events, etc.
Our talented Physician and Provider Recruiters source, screen and hire best-in-class provider candidates for Physician, NP, PA and CRNA roles. Typical working hours are 8am to 5pm, although interviews and recruitment events may be scheduled outside of normal hours. Ideal candidates will have either Recruitment or Human Resources experience. Prior experience in healthcare is a plus.
To request additional information, confidentially submit your interest, or nominate a fellow colleague, please contact:
Director, Physician & Provider Recruitment
Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God.
SSM Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system serving the comprehensive health needs of communities across the Midwest through a robust and fully integrated health care delivery system. The organization’s 40,000 team members and more than 11,000 providers are committed to providing exceptional health care services and revealing God’s healing presence to everyone they serve.
With care delivery sites in Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin, SSM Health includes 23 hospitals, more than 290 physician offices and other outpatient and virtual care services, 12 post-acute facilities, comprehensive home care and hospice services, a pharmacy benefit company, a health insurance company and an accountable care organization. It is one of the largest employers in every community it serves.
Learn more about our mission at www.ssmhealth.com.Recruits executives and physicians.
- Recruits physicians for medical staff. Recruits executives.
- Reviews staff requisitions and develops a recruitment strategy and set of selection criteria. Performs recruitment searches via a variety of methods.
- Reviews applications and resumes, conducts screening interviews, and coordinates credentialing, reference, and background checks of potential candidates.
- Extracts and compiles data for recruitment metrics and reporting. Compiles and enters candidate and new hire information.
- Complies with employment laws and regulations in recruitment and hiring activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five years experience
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.