Executive Director, Memory Care
The Executive Director will manage the day-to-day operations of the community, ensuring Memory Care residents experience elevated care and customer service, while achieving and maintaining maximum occupancy. The ED will ensure smooth operation of all departments within the community and generate projected budget objectives.
Working at Artis Senior Living, you will be empowered to share your voice, and your uniqueness will be treasured! We will honor your integrity and show our appreciation for your commitment to enriching the lives of our residents and team members, by consistently recognizing your efforts. These guiding principles are the very foundation of The Artis Way! At Artis Senior Living you’re so much more than an employee, you’re family!
The Executive Director will:
- Operate the Community in a manner that will ensure company profitability by exceeding all community budget and census guidelines as set by the company. Follow and adhere to the budget in all situations. Monitor staffing hours and overtime daily to detect problems early and to avoid utilizing temporary staffing. Refer to the staffing model to ensure hours are within budget and adjust appropriately.
- Ensure positive resident, family, and employee relations by responding promptly and appropriately to their needs, requests, concerns, and suggestions. Follow up on any unresolved issues in a timely manner.
- Perform marketing and sales activities including public relations efforts, prospective resident follow-up, and direct sales monitoring to ensure positive occupancy percentages.
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff in all departments. Will provide performance coaching and counseling.
- Perform administrative duties including month-end reports. Timely and accurate completion of all daily, weekly, and monthly billings, and accounting and bookkeeping requirements (i.e., residents, A/R, A/P, payroll, collections, etc.)
- Maintain confidential (HIPAA compliant), accurate, and appropriate records for each resident, prospective resident and team member of the community.
- Comply with all state and federal laws and regulations and all company rules regarding the operation of the Community.
- Assist in coordinating resident move-ins. Periodically review each resident’s status and ability to perform under the terms and conditions of the Residency Agreement. Exercise professional judgment in determining each resident’s suitability and placement for transfer to an environment appropriate for their mental and physical condition.
- Have a basic understanding and knowledge of Fair Housing Rules/Laws.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated management experience in senior living or health services.
- Position may require current license or certification as required by applicable state and regulatory agencies.
- Fulfill and maintain continuing education credits as required by state.
*To ensure the safety and well-being of our residents and team members, Artis Senior Living requires all team members be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon their start date.*