Dietary Dishwasher Full Time Days
5 shifts per week,
7:30am – 4:30pm
*You will be considered for any openings for which you qualify. It is not necessary to apply to multiple positions.*
About Lakewood Ranch Medical Center (LWRMC):
LWRMC is the hospital of choice for many families in the Manatee-Sarasota region. The hospital has earned the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission. The Gold Seal of Approval acknowledges the hospital's commitment to meeting certain performance standards. Our medical staff includes more than 600 physicians and allied health professionals who practice in a wide range of specialties and use advanced medical technology. LWRMC is conveniently located near I-75 and University Parkway in Lakewood Ranch, Florida.
LWRMC offers comprehensive benefits such as:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
Utility Workers also qualify for:
- Complimentary meals during work hours
- Patient Satsifcation
- Employee of the Quarter Rewards
- Employee Referral Rewards
The Utility Worker, reporting to the Production Manager, is considered essential personnel who contributes to the health and wellness of our patients and the community. All appropriate training and personal protective equipment (PPE), including uniforms and safety shoes, will be provided to keep you and your family safe and healthy. The Utility Worker is responsible for maintaining kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils.
- Washes dishes by hand or places them in a dishwashing machine.
- Washes work tables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- Sweeps, mops, cleans, and vacuums floors.
- Removes trash and garbage to designated areas.
- Transfers supplies and equipment within and between storage and work areas such as pantry and dish room.
- Cleans equipment using specific chemicals to ensure sanitary standards.
- Polishes silver.
- Washes pots.
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training, and hazard assessments.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience preferred.
- No related work experience.
Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
License/Qualifications Certifications: None.
For more information, please contact Kristy Lynch, Recruiter, at 941-782-2106.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449