Dining Room Supervisor
Make a difference by overseeing a crew in facilitating a great dining experience for our treasured residents
At MorningStar Senior Living, we talk a lot about culture. In fact, we rather obsess about it. For without a transformative culture, we cannot begin to elevate and celebrate the lives of our resident-heroes, and be ourselves changed for the good in the process. So, we seek great hearts, other people like us, who care and want to do work that matters. We select people like us who believe that the most satisfying life is one that is outward-bound and rooted in servant-leadership.
Dining Room Coordinator will provide leadership to the serving team in providing residents with an upscale restaurant experience in a sociable and friendly environment. Our team members are encouraged to take the time to build caring relationships with our residents and help create a family environment.
- Sunday - Thursday
- Tuesday - Saturday
· Be present in dining room for full meal service, unless delivering room trays
· Assist in special functions as scheduled, such has holiday parties
· Oversight of bistro areas as directed – food presentation, cleanliness, stock supplies, beverages, make popcorn, etc.
· Know the specials of the day, how they are prepared and how best to present/describe them to residents
· Learn resident names, dietary needs, requests, likes and dislikes
· Demonstration of our Core Values: Love, Kindness, Honesty, Goodness, Fairness, Respect.
· Previous experience in the dining department of a health care community preferred.
· Experience in being a server and in leading people preferred.
Sunday - Thursday
Tuesday - Saturday