Server (Tuesday-Saturday 11am-7:30pm)
Kisco Senior Living
Corona, CA, US
The Server provides exemplary customer service and hospitality while serving food and beverages to residents and guests.
What will I do every day?
- Perform all dining steps of service in a friendly and professional manner
- Greet and escort residents in all dining venues and assist as needed
- Demonstrate knowledge of daily menu and be able to assist residents with their requests
- Maintain clean dining venues and ensure proper table settings
- Perform other related duties as required
What will I need to be successful in this role?
- A passion for excellence
- A great moral compass
- High school graduate preferred
- 6 months to 1 year of dining experience
What’s in it for me? (Great Question!)
- Of course, you will also receive competitive pay and an outstanding total rewards package!
- Matching 401k (Full-time only)
- Rewards and Recognitions
- Bonus and Growth Opportunities
- Outstanding Healthcare benefits (Full-time only)
What do we do?
We create a great place to live for our residents and a great place to work for our associates. Kisco Senior Living has been a dynamic, award-winning leader in the senior living industry for the past 30 years.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying our pre-employment process which includes: successfully passing a drug screen, TB Test and Background Check
*Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer