Join the SSM Health Team and Fulfill Your Calling!
At SSM Health, we bring together and cultivate exceptional people. When our employees thrive, so does our healing Mission.
SSM Health is committed to creating a partnership with employees. We ask our employees to actively engage and participate in decisions that impact on their work. We celebrate together and recognize those people who help us deliver an exceptional experience.
SSM Health offers competitive compensation. In addition, relevant work experience will be factored into your offer. Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Income based medical insurance premium discounts
- HSA/FSA options
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Generous PTO
- 403b/401k retirement plans
Position Specific Information
Minimum Start (if entry level): $30.16, plus $2 float differential
Location: Monroe Clinic Hospital, 515 22nd Ave, Monroe, WI 53566
Schedule: Scheduled 40 hours a week with hours ranging 8am to 5pm
Qualification/Ideal candidate: Must have Wisconsin issued State RN license
Daily Pay options!Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- May round with physician in an inpatient setting.
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and scientific knowledge in health care to nursing practice, ensuring that nursing care is delivered based on patient’s age-specific needs and clinical needs as described in the department's Scope of Service.
- As an SSM Health nurse, I will demonstrate the professional nursing standards defined in the professional practice model. Uses the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her response to the current and evolving health and nursing needs of our patients and our patient populations.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing or education equivalency for licensing
- No experience required
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral communication.
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication, distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting, gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.