The Northern Nevada State Veterans Home in Sparks, Nevada is seeking an experienced and driven Recruiter to join our team!
Come help build a team of loyal and dedicated care givers who can ensure ongoing success in the delivery of quality care to the Veterans of our nation. Come work with a population of Veterans who gave service to our nation, and now we can return that service. The Northern Nevada State Veterans Home is a new facility with private rooms and bathrooms. Dedicated space to Veteran activities and specialized needs. Come check out the awesome rewards from working in the challenging enviornment. This recruiter will help to find appropriate candidates through numerous means including websites, job fairs, networking with local nursing schools, etc. They will work directly with the hiring department managers to conduct interviews, work through onboarding, and keep track of the candidate's progress through the process.
- The position will handle talent sourcing, recruiting and hiring and will report directly to the Administrator and HR Director.
- This position also provides a competitive base salary and lucrative bonus incentive program tied directly to the individual’s ability to fill open positions!
- Recruiting experience is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High energy
- Strong sales orientation and drive for results
- Organized and strong attention to detail
- Evidence of the practice of maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to analyze data and provide strategic and tactical recommendations
- Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public
- Excellent computer skills
- Previous Health Care Recruiting a plus
- Bachelors Degree is a plus