Food & Nutrition Team Lead
Lebanon ,NH ,United States
In addition to core duties of the Dietetic Aide, Dining Room Attendant or Food Service Attendant, the Team Lead has the following responsibilities:
• Coordinates the workflow and work priority within the team.
• Provide technical guidance, oversight and mentoring to team members.
• Provide on-the-job training to assigned staff, where necessary and identifies training opportunities
• Provide input to leadership regarding performance and/or need for disciplinary action
• Performs other duties as required or assigned.
• See Dietetic Aide, Dining Room Attendant and Food Services Attendant job description.
- Area of Interest: Service;
- FTE/Hours per pay period: .01 hrs/per week (per diem/temp);
- Shift: Day;
- Job ID: 14798;