Department: Relationship and Demanad Management
Schedule: 8-hour day shift, Monday-Friday
Location: Nashville preferred
As a military friendly organization, Ascension promotes career flexibility and offers many benefits to help support the well-being of our military families, spouses, veterans and reservists. Our associates are empowered to apply their military experience and unique perspective to their civilian career with Ascension.
Paid time off (PTO)
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Connect with your Talent Advisor today for additional specifics.
#AscensionTechnologies is seeking a highly experienced individual to lead our technology efforts to drive system growth and support operational alignment through integration and data exchange with strategically-aligned providers and partner organizations. The Provider Ecosystem Technology Director will be responsible for leading a national portfolio consisting of products and projects to develop core capabilities and deliver new and stronger integrations.
This individual will develop a deep understanding of our clinician ecosystem at both national and market levels, working very closely with teams who lead local provider engagement. He or she will identify opportunities to improve the continuity of care and enhance capabilities and process efficiency through technology solutions.
Additionally, the Director will spearhead a cross-functional team including clinical, business and technology stakeholders to develop roadmaps and ensure that all products and programs are successfully deployed, monitored and measured using Ascension and industry best practices.
The Provider Ecosystem portfolio includes:
- Outreach and collaboration with provider partners of Ascension to improve the flow of patient referrals and enhance the exchange of actionable clinical data
- Improving overall electronic referral management capabilities
- Improving the quality of clinical documentation shared with national networks
- Providing clinical notifications to key partners
- Ingesting and leveraging inpatient and post acute notifications
- Building connectivity and workflows with post acute facilities that care for patients who are discharged from Ascension
- Improving connectivity with providers who share in risk-based payor contracts
Required Travel: Moderate travel (approximately 10-20% travel)
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- 5+ years experience working directly with or for provider groups
- Ideally focused on collaboration and referrals to/from health system partners
- 5+ years exposure to healthcare technology projects
- Ideally experience within a healthcare technology delivery organization
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information, view the EEO Know Your Rights (English) poster or EEO Know Your Rights (Spanish) poster.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.