OBGYN Opportunity in Jacksonville, FL
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Seeking an OBGYN to join HCA Florida Memorial Hospital located in Jacksonville, part of Florida’s largest healthcare system with 11,000 physician colleagues.
- Board certified or eligible in OBGYN
- Have a current, or be able to obtain an unrestricted license to practice in Florida - not subject to any restrictions, probationary terms or conditions
- No history of license to practice being revoked, restricted or suspended by any professional licensing agency in any state or jurisdiction
- Have current, unrestricted DEA registration
- Well-established, growing group of 2-Physicians, 1 certified midwife and 1 APRN.
- Full-spectrum OBGYN practice with 2 locations
- HCA Florida Memorial Hospital offers Cross-trained staff who respond quickly to meet the needs of low and high-risk patients, including medical, obstetrical and surgical emergency needs
- 18 state-of-the-art LDRP rooms
- 6 LDR room: Labor, delivery and recovery rooms for high or at-risk patients, adjacent to operating room
- 10-bed, level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Robotics available
- 24/7 OB Hospitalist Group who triage patients and help with admissions
- 1 weekend of call per month
- Call shared during the week with other providers in the practice as well as the OB Hospitalist Group
- Employment position through HCA Physician Services Group (PSG)
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short & long term disability options, 401k and more
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
About HCA Florida Jacksonville:
- HCA Florida Memorial Hospital is a full-service, acute-care hospital with 454 inpatient beds
- Level II trauma center
- Rated Leapfrog A for Patient Safety
- In 2021, over 130,000 patients treated, 84,717 ED visits, and 1067 births
About HCA Florida Healthcare:
HCA Florida Healthcare, a part of HCA Healthcare, is a family of more than 450 affiliated sites of care, including hospitals, physician practices, freestanding emergency rooms and urgent care centers, offering a collaborative network of personalized care. United as a statewide network in 2021, HCA Florida Healthcare includes approximately 11,000 experienced doctors and 77,000 colleagues working together to deliver high-quality, collaborative care to more than 6.4 million patients each year. HCA Florida Healthcare is committed to improving more lives in more ways and giving back to the communities, it serves. The network provided nearly 836.6 million in uncompensated care and invested significantly in innovative technologies and facilities across Florida, including the new 360 million state-of-the-art, multi-specialty HCA Florida University Hospital in Davie, Fla. A strong advocate for the next generation of healthcare professionals, HCA Florida Healthcare is also a major supporter of university-based healthcare programs and residencies and fellowships throughout the Sunshine State.
About Jacksonville, FL:
Minutes from the home of the PGA Tour’s world golf headquarters at TPC Sawgrass and The PLAYERS Championship, as well as home to tennis at the ATP Tour, Jacksonville is a 20-minute drive from the nation’s oldest city, St. Augustine. Jacksonville also hosts one of the five largest Jazz Festivals in the United States and is a dedicated Carnival Cruise Line terminal with weekly cruises to the Bahamas.