Master Scheduler I
Richmond Heights ,MO ,US
Under immediate supervision, responds to phone calls received to the Call Center; registers patient demographic and insurance information; schedules patient appointments; responds with information, assistance, or transfers the call to appropriate person or department; researches and documents patient information to facilitate appointment scheduling. Maintains guidelines for Patient Scheduling, Master Scheduling and Referral.
- Coordinates system build, testing, workflow analysis, training, onsite support, provider template and protocol management.
- Creates master scheduling templates for new and existing providers. Makes changes in order to optimize patient access and provider productivity. Collaborates with managers and providers to find an optimal schedule for providers. Performs daily edits. Ensures adherence to the Master Schedule policy.
- Works various call/referral lists, and provides coverage of Patient Scheduling, as needed.
- Maintains guidelines for Patient Scheduling, Master Scheduling and Referral.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- One year experience
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.