Oregon Health & Science University
Portland, OR, US
Function/Duties of Position
As a member of the Department of Neurology, this position will report to the Chair of the Department of Neurology.
Duties will include:
- Outpatient clinical work within Neurology Department in the General Neurology Clinic; at 1.0FTE expected to conduct 8 half-day clinic sessions/week. Clinics will include in-person as well as virtual sessions.
- Participate in medical review of incoming referrals
- Participate in conducting eConsults for providers
Work jointly as a team with our providers, technologist, and support staff. Educate patients and empower them to participate in their treatment plans.
As a teaching facility, expected to teach medical students and residents in the clinical setting as well as through assigned lectures to be given during the course of the year, per supervisor approval. Participate in the department needs in area of expertise, attend meetings, serve on committees as directed.
- Current and active Nurse Practitioner license for the Oregon Board of Nursing
- Current and active Physician Assistant license for State of Oregon
All are welcomeOregon Health & Science University values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status, including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. To request reasonable accommodation contact the Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503-494-5148 or firstname.lastname@example.org. As an organization devoted to the health and well-being of people in Oregon and beyond, OHSU requires its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.