Laboratory Asst PRN
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Laboratory Asst PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Ogden Regional Medical Center which is part of the nations leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Ogden Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Laboratory Asst PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Recruiter to insert Job Summary and requirements here
Recruiter to check inserted requirements to ensure it included all credentials below. Then they should delete the credentials
What qualifications you will need:
- High School Graduate / GED
No Travel Travel Required
No experience Required Years of Experience
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Ogden Regional Medical Centerhas been delivering exceptional care for over 75 years. Our 230 plus bed hospital offers a full array of medical services. We are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare. Ogden Regional is a certified Level II Trauma Center, Stroke Center, and Joint Center.
Affiliated with our hospital isPleasant View Emergency Center. This fully equipped, freestanding facility features board-certified physicians. Our nurses and technicians are specially trained in emergency medical care and available on a 24/7 basis.
Located 10 miles north of our main hospital, PVER features 10 plus treatment rooms, comprehensive imaging technology and a medical laboratory onsite, which help to ensure accurate and prompt care.
Ogden Regional Medical Center and Pleasant View Emergency Center sit at the heart of the Wasatch Mountain range. The area has abundant outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, rock climbing, watersports and three ski resorts within a half-hour drive. Ogden offers the lure of outdoor living and the culture of city life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated 3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Laboratory Asst PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.