- Department: Administration
- Schedule: Full time, days Monday - Friday
- Hospital: Lourdes Hospital
- Location: Binghamton, NY
Paid time off (PTO)
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Connect with your Talent Advisor today for additional specifics.
Provides administrative support for executives.
- Prepare or coordinate the preparation of correspondence, forms, reports, presentation materials, and other written communications as required.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, conferences, special events, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Prepare, process, and edit financial, or operational information, data and documents, including materials necessary for meetings, special projects, and reports.
- Attend meetings, keeps records of all proceedings, and acts as custodian for all related documentation.
- Prepares and distributes subsequent correspondence as needed, and follows up on action items to ensure completion.
- Prioritize, receive, and screen visitors, and telephone calls.
- Maintains assigned calendar(s).
- High School diploma equivalency OR 1 year of applicable cumulative job specific experience required.
- Note: Required professional licensure/certification can be used in lieu of education or experience, if applicable.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Lourdes Hospital in Binghamton, NY, has been providing compassionate, personalized care to the Southern Tier for over 90 years. Join over 2,250 doctors, nurses and associates and find rewarding career opportunities at any of our 20 sites of care, including our 197-bed hospital, emergency department, ambulatory care sites, regional cancer center, specialty practices and mobile health and dental vans.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information, view the EEO Know Your Rights (English) poster or EEO Know Your Rights (Spanish) poster.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.