Divisional Director of Clinical Services (RN)
Life Care Centers of America
Federal Way, WA
The Division Director of Clinical Services is a nursing leadership position which directs the long-term care operations, programs and activities of the division to maintain the highest quality of care and service in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Registered nurse with an active state license.
- At least two years of clinical management/leadership experience.
- Knowledge of state and federal guidelines governing post-acute and long-term care services.
- Willing to travel more than 50% of the time.
Specific Job Requirements
- Make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post acute care facility
- Implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care’s Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training
- Exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Assist in the evacuation of patients
- Demonstrate dependable, regular attendance
- Concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours
- Read, write, speak, and understand the English language i>
Benefits for Full-Time Associates
- medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability coverage
- paid vacation, sick days and holidays
An Equal Opportunity Employer