- Department: Nursing Practices
- Schedule: Full Time, Monday-Friday Day Shift
- Hospital: Lake St Louis, Offsite
- Location: Partially Remote, Lake St Louis Area
As a military friendly organization, Ascension promotes career flexibility and offers many benefits to help support the well-being of our military families, spouses, veterans and reservists. Our associates are empowered to apply their military experience and unique perspective to their civilian career with Ascension.
Paid time off (PTO)
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Connect with your Talent Advisor today for additional specifics.
Manage assigned program(s) to meet business objectives.
- Develop program goals and infrastructure to align with defined business strategy.
- Manage program through creating program plans, management tools and reporting capabilities.
- Lead cross-functional teams and ensure resources are assigned to meet program goals.
- Recommend program budget and monitor and adjust plan as resource requirements change.
- Communicate and document program quality outcomes and progress metrics.
- Address and resolve project issues to ensure goals remain on track.
- High School diploma equivalency with 3 years of cumulative experience OR Associate's degree/Bachelor's degree with 2 years of cumulative experience OR 7 years of applicable cumulative job specific experience required.
- 3 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension associates are key to our commitment of transforming healthcare and providing care to all, especially those most in need. Join us and help us drive impact through reimagining how we can deliver a people-centered healthcare experience and creating the solutions to do it. Explore career opportunities across our ministry locations and within our corporate headquarters.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information, view the EEO Know Your Rights (English) poster or EEO Know Your Rights (Spanish) poster.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.