Regional Director of Care Services
Enlivant is seeking a Regional Director of Care Services
To support our Wisconsin region!
Who we are:
Enlivant is about living fully, passionately, and enriching lives through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities. We have a sense of fun at every age, thriving in mind, body, and spirit. For more than 35 years, we have enriched the lives of thousands of residents in more than 200 senior living communities across the country.
Enlivant is a certified “Great Place to Work” and we believe in not only making an impact in our industry but also with each other.
How others describe us:
“Enlivant is where compassion for residents and their families trumps all else.”
“Employees enjoy the people they work with every day, and they find leadership cares and invests in their development and the company's culture.”
“I find Enlivant places value in becoming a company where everyone's personal diversity is valued and respected, and where everyone can reach their full potential. There’s a warmth and employees seem to genuinely care about each other.”
What we have to offer you:
- A commitment to Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Base salary + Bonus potential
- Health, Dental, Vision and MANY more insurance options
- New Child Leave Benefit | Enlivant
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401k Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development and continuing education courses
As the Regional Director of Care Services, you will:
… aid the Senior Divisional Vice Presidents and regional team in the identification of residences in need of assistance with resident care, quality service, and regulatory support. You will provide day-to-day support and management needed to assist with the stabilization of the assigned community. In collaboration with senior leadership and divisional and regional leadership teams, you will develop work plans, set community goals, and set and monitor expected dates for goal completion. You will be expected to work a flexible schedule and must be willing to travel among many different states on a routine basis.
What you’ll do here:
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of Care Services Managers (CSM’s). You will be responsible to ensure that the orientation and training of the community nurse is thorough and timely.
- Ensure quality patient care is consistently delivered in accordance with all local, state and federal guidelines as well as the Joint Commission regulations and standards
- Lead the implementation and evaluation of clinical short and long-term goals and objectives
- Serve as a resource on clinical issues, current trends in healthcare, and state, federal, and the Joint Commission regulations
- Ensure compliance, efficiency and Care Services Manager’s understanding of clinical policies and procedures
- Additional duties as assigned
We’d love to talk if:
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- You maintain a current/unencumbered RN license in state(s) of primary responsibility
- You have experience with quality assurance/improvement and staff development experience
- You have administrative or supervisory and multi-facility / community consulting experience
- You can travel within the region
- You have exceptional problem-solving and time management skills
- You care about serving seniors
- You have strong relationship building skills
Bonus points if:
- You have a Master’s degree
- You have previous experience as a Health and Wellness Director, Nurse Manager, Charge Nurse or Clinical Director
- You possess the ability to handle complex issues
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills
- You are proficient in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- You express compassion for residents, staff, and guests on a consistent basis
- You engage others in fun and creative activities
- You strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- You work with integrity in all interactions
Salary Range: $90000 - $125000 , Based on experience
We’re also proud to be the first senior living company to earn the WELL Health-Safety Rating across all our communities.
You are required to complete any necessary health requirements which may change from time-to-time, such as vaccination.
Enlivant is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified individuals will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender (including gender expression and identity), nationality and origin, disability (mental or physical), sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or other applicable characteristics.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.