Turning Point Care Center, LLC
For more than 35 years, Turning Point Care Center has provided a place of healing and hope to adults who suffer from behavioral health disorders and/or substance abuse. We are committed to providing quality behavioral health care through our inpatient and outpatient gender specific programs in Moultrie, GA. Our serene, rural setting gives patients a secure environment where they can build their foundation for lifelong recovery. We believe in creating healthy communities, which start with healthy individuals, linked through sound relationships to their families, friends, neighbors and peers.
Quality Healthcare is our passion, improving lives is our reward. We are working to change lives and transform the delivery of healthcare. Visit our website at https://turningpointcare.com/ to learn more!
Marketing Representative - Inside Sales
The Marketing Representative - Inside Sales represents Turning Point, in their assigned Marketing area, to people, departments, medical facilities, and other organizations to refer patients to Turning Point. The position will:
- Research accounts, identify key opportunities, and establish contact with potential referral sources through mediums such as phone calls, Zoom meetings, emails, in-person visits, etc.
- Cultivate relationships with prospective referral sources to understand their programs and needs for referring to generate a desire to refer to Turning Point’s programs.
- Maintain existing referral agencies/sources in assigned territories to ensure they stay connected with us and continue to be aware of our programs.
- Conduct in-service trainings and/or briefings for professional and semi-professional groups with ability to refer patients.
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan with in assigned territory to maintain and expand your database of referral agencies/sources.
- Travel as needed (occasional overnight stays) and be available for night/weekend/non-normal work hours from time to time to support our marketing efforts and/or special events.
Join our team and discover a rewarding, fulfilling career.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits program including:
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K with match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- and additional voluntary benefits and discounts. (Even Pet Insurance!!)
Additional benefit details provided at https://benefits.uhsguest.com . Choose “I am a Guest” to view options designed to enhance and promote our employees’ health and wellbeing.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Two (2) years of experience in the area of substance abuse / psychiatric treatment programs or healthcare; and two (2) years of sales / marketing experience.
- Must demonstrate effective presentation skills to small and large groups.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
This opportunity offers the following:
- Rewarding work environment
- Growth and Development Opportunities within UHS and its 300+ Subsidiaries
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match and discounted stock plan
- SoFi Student Loan Refinancing Program
About Universal Health Services
One of the nation’s largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Growing steadily since its inception into an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, annual revenues were $12.6 billion in 2021. During the year, UHS was again recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; and listed in Forbes ranking of America’s Largest Public Companies. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has approximately 89,000 employees and continues to grow through its subsidiaries. Operating acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities, outpatient facilities and ambulatory care access points, an insurance offering, a physician network and various related services located all over the U.S. states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom. www.uhs.com
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.