- Department: Pharmacy Services
- Schedule: PRN
- Hospital: Dell Seton Medical Center
- Location: Austin, TX
Paid time off (PTO)
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Connect with your Talent Advisor today for additional specifics.
Provide distributive pharmacy services and technical support for the pharmacist.
- Refill and maintain automated dispensing systems.
- Prepare orders and maintain inventory for the pharmacy department.
- Repackage bulk medications.
- Receive and store incoming supplies.
- Serve as liaison between pharmacy, patient and health professional by providing information as necessary.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- One or more of the following required:
- Licensed Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Texas State Board of Pharmacy obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Pharmacy Intern obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High School diploma equivalency with 2 years of cumulative experience OR Associate's degree/Technical degree OR 4 years of applicable cumulative job specific experience required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding career in healthcare since 1902. Ascension Seton operates more than 100 clinical locations in Central Texas and four teaching hospitals, including Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas and Dell Children's Medical Center. Join us and create a career path you will love.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information, view the EEO Know Your Rights (English) poster or EEO Know Your Rights (Spanish) poster.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This Ministry does not participate in E-Verify and therefore cannot employ STEM OPT candidates.