Medical Office Associate
Atlantic Health System is seeking a Full time Medical Office Associate for Sparta Physical Therapy, located in beautiful Sussex County.
- Greet and welcome patients
- Schedule appointments
- Check patients in/out
- Run estimates, collect up front balances and copays
- Create and attach referrals
- Manage phones
- Order office and clinical supplies
- Assist patients with problem solving in front desk related issues
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Prior medical office experience strongly preferred
- EPIC experience preferred
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.