Sales Manager at Clen-Moore Place
Enlivant is seeking a Sales Manager
at Clen-Moore Place in New Castle, PA
Who we are:
Enlivant is about living fully, passionately and enriching lives through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities. We have a sense of fun at every age, thriving in mind, body and spirit. For more than 35 years, we have enriched the lives of thousands of residents in more than 200 senior living communities across the country.
Enlivant is a certified “Great Place to Work” and we believe in not only making an impact in our industry but also with each other.
How others describe us:
“Enlivant is where compassion for residents and their families trumps all else.”
“Employees enjoy the people they work with every day, and they find leadership cares and invests in their development and the company's culture.”
“I find Enlivant places value in becoming a company where everyone's personal diversity is valued and respected, and where everyone is able to reach their full potential. There’s a warmth and employees seem to genuinely care about each other.”
What we have to offer you:
- A commitment to Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Base salary + Bonus potential
- Health, Dental, Vision and MANY more insurance options
- New Child Leave Benefit | Enlivant
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401k Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development and continuing education courses
As the Community Relations Manager, you will:
Be responsible for showing your community why Clen-Moore Place is the place to be! You will build meaningful relationships and reinforce the Community’s brand. You oversee the sales and marketing process and will work with community leadership to drive leads, tours, move-ins and referral partner development.
What you’ll do here:
- Working directly with the Executive Director and Regional Director of Sales and Marketing, you’ll evaluate, develop, and implement the community’s sales plans
- Generate sales leads through offline referral partner outreach, marketing initiatives, and community events
- Conduct a comprehensive discovery process with prospective residents, their family members, and/or personal representatives
- Convert leads to tours to move-ins through complete lead management and discovery process
- Develop strategies and identify opportunities for increasing community revenue
We’d love to talk if:
- You have a minimum of two (2) years demonstrated outside sales experience
- You know your way around a computer and can utilize Microsoft Office
- You have exceptional problem-solving and time management skills
- You care about serving seniors
- You have strong relationship building skills
- You are driven and love friendly competition
Bonus points if:
- You have proven sales results while working in senior living, healthcare or hospitality
- You know your way around a client relationship tool (CRM) used to track sales leads/progress
- You have a post-secondary degree from an accredited college or university
- You have earned sales and/or marketing certifications
Salary Range: $53000 - $63000, Based on experience.
We’re also proud to be the first senior living company to earn the WELL Health-Safety Rating across all our communities.
You are required to complete any necessary health requirements which may change from time-to-time, such as vaccination.
Enlivant is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified individuals will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender (including gender expression and identity), nationality and origin, disability (mental or physical), sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or other applicable characteristics.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.