Community Relations Director | Sales
COMMUNITY RELATIONS DIRECTOR – Grow your career with Merrill Gardens!
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring a Community Relations Director for Community Name in City, State. Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Protecting the health and safety of our residents and team members is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available and is required for all of our team members.*
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
Watch This! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfHJiSZrqjg&t=24s
We offer our employees:
- Highly competitive pay!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous PTO, holidays, and more!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, business administration, marketing, public relations or communications preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience in sales and marketing, preferably in a related field
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Community Relations Director with Merrill Gardens!
Our Community Relations Director:
- Is the community leader responsible for managing all aspects of the sales program with the highest level of customer service including building prospect base, responding to prospect inquiries, generating tours, performing purposeful follow-up and securing deposits for move-ins.
- You will also be responsible for development and implementation of innovating sales/marketing plans for the community
- Maintain the sales tracking system for the community and keeping the General Manager and the Director of Sales informed of trends
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for exceptional workplaces!
Merrill Gardens has been recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service, please start the online application process to become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon request.