Registered Nurse (RN) - Ambulatory Surgery Center
Registered Nurse – Ambulatory Surgery Center - OR
Part-Time - Day Shift 7:30-3:30 M-F (days varies) NO WEEKENDS, CALL, or HOLIDAYS
UM Shore Regional Health
Where the health of the Eastern Shore comes first.
On the Eastern Shore, we are committed to our way of life…and the people who share it. At University of Maryland Shore Regional Health, we know what it takes to keep our communities healthy. We’ve been caring for families on the Shore for over 100 years, so we know a thing or two about the unique health needs of our communities.
As a part of our team, you can learn, grow and make a lasting impact on patients and their families. You’ll experience the support of a collaborative work environment and a sense of collegiality unlike any other. Our comprehensive system has many locations and specialty options to choose from throughout the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland – home to legendary seafood, beautiful beaches and a world of possibilities.
We’re looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our extraordinary nursing team at University of Maryland Shore Regional Health.
Learn more about what it’s like to be a nurse at UM Shore Regional Health
As a Registered Nurse at UM Shore Regional Health, you’ll experience:
- Competitive pay with a recent market adjustment for our nurses.
- The advantages of working for a Magnet® designated Medical Center.
- Advancement through our Professional Advancement Model (PAM) designed to recognize and reward nurses based on their contributions to advancing the practice and profession of nursing.
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage – Tax-Free Savings Plans, life insurance and more!
- Work Life Balance: You’ll accrue annual leave; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability and an employee assistant program.
- Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement and a student loan repayment program*
*Relocation assistance may be provided.
THE MEDICAL HEART OF MARYLAND
Treating over 330,000 patients every year, the University of Maryland Medical Center is at the vital core of Maryland's health care system and community. We're known for our prestigious expertise in innovative research and education, along with the talented staff and advanced centers that make it all possible. The R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center, the world's first center dedicated to trauma, treats more than 7,500 critically injured patients a year with an incredible 97 percent survival rate. We also have one of the nation's largest kidney and pancreas transplant programs at The Joseph and Corinne Schwartz Division of Transplantation, home to Maryland's first steroid-free protocol and pancreas/kidney transplant. From our National Cancer Institute-designated UM Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Cancer Center to The University of Maryland's Children's Hospital, one of the largest pediatric centers in the state, we are dedicated to saving and transforming lives.
Graduation from an accredited nursing education program approved by the Board of Nursing. BSN preferred.
Currently licensed as an RN in the state of Maryland.
All Applicants must have 1-2 experience as a OR nurse.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.