SUMMARY of Duties
The Cook is responsible for preparing food in accordance with the approved menu, current standards, guidelines, and regulations with established procedures, and as may be directed by the Executive Director and/or Culinary Services Director to assure that quality food service is always provided.
Apply today if your background includes:
Work Experience Qualifications
- Prefer six months (6) experience in food preparation and in safe handling of food and equipment
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language
- Ability to follow approved, standardized recipes and menus for regular and therapeutic diets
- Ability to make independent decisions and work without supervision
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred
We offer a Competitive compensation package including health benefit (medical, dental and vision options).
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Drug-Free Work Environments.
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Food service management, dietary department, Food Services Director, recipes, sanitation, safe food handling, prep, cook, sous, Supervise, operations, budget, prep, cook, sous, restaurant, No Late Nights, Set schedules, Flexible schedules, Consistency, friendships, creative, promotion, opportunity, increased responsibility, Leadership