Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital in Madison Heights, MI is looking to hire a Full-Time CRNA to join our team!
Schedule: Full Time, Rotating 40 Hours Weekly
In Southeast Michigan, Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital in Madison Heights is a full-service hospital with a Level III Trauma Center with 24/7 emergency care and surgical specialists. Our doctors and care teams deliver personalized care for serious and life-threatening injuries and illnesses. We listen to quickly understand your health needs to deliver care that is right for you. We provide many specialty care services including bariatric weight loss, sleep medicine, and more. At Ascension Macomb-Oakland, we deliver a wide range of outpatient services, including diagnostic imaging, lab tests, pharmacy, respiratory therapy, and rehabilitation therapy services all on one campus.
As a military friendly organization, Ascension promotes career flexibility and offers many benefits to help support the well-being of our military families, spouses, veterans and reservists. Our associates are empowered to apply their military experience and unique perspective to their civilian career with Ascension.
Paid time off (PTO)
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Connect with your Talent Advisor today for additional specifics.
Administer anesthetic care for the purpose of facilitating diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical procedures.
- Perform and document a pre-anesthetic assessment and evaluation of the patient.
- Develop and implement an anesthetic plan of care, including monitoring modalities and post-anesthesia follow-up evaluation and care.
- Select, obtain and administer the anesthetic plan of care, including induction, maintenance and emergence phase anesthesia.
- Recognize alterations in physiologic responses to the surgical procedure and/or the anesthetic, take appropriate action and notify the responsible physician as indicated.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Nurse Anesthetist credentialed from the Michigan Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Michigan Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. American Red Cross (ARC) CPR for Professional Rescuers card will be accepted upon hire but renewal must be a BLS Provider card from AHA. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Nurse Anesthetist credentialed from the National Board of Certification and Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred.
- Master's or Doctorate of Nursing Anesthesia Practice or Nursing Practice required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Michigan operates 16 hospitals and more than 300 related healthcare facilities that together employ nearly 23,000 compassionate associates. When you join our care teams, you join a team dedicated to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of the communities we serve throughout Michigan.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information, view the EEO Know Your Rights (English) poster or EEO Know Your Rights (Spanish) poster.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.