Radiologic Technologist Assistant
30% FTE, part-time position. This is a rotational pool of technologist assistants that includes the following: 1 holiday, call on weekends Saturday/Sunday, shifts on weekends 7:00AM – 7:00PM and 8:00AM – 4:30PM, weeknights at University Hospital: 4:00PM – 10:00PM, weeknights at Science Drive Medical Center: 4:00PM – 9:30PM, weeknights at East Madison Hospital: 4:00PM – 9:00PM. Hours may vary based on the operational needs of the department.
Be part of something remarkable
Join the #1 hospital in Wisconsin!
We are seeking a Radiologic Technologist Assistant to:
- Assist members of the patient care team and provide a broad range of health care services such as: patient check-in, exam review, preparation for the visit, patient education, assistance with exams and procedures, and patient transporting.
- Train and learn to use a wide variety of radiographic equipment, computers, and software.
At UW Health, you will have:
- An excellent benefits package, including health and dental insurance, paid time off and retirement plans.
- Options for a variety of schedules and shifts that offer flexibility and allow for work-life balance.
- Access to UW Health’s Wellness Options at Work that support employee/family well-being.
- Tuition reimbursement - UW Health invests in your professional growth by helping pay for coursework associated with career advancement.
Minimum – High school diploma or equivalent.
Preferred – Associate’s degree in relevant field.
Minimum – Prior experience in healthcare or customer service.
Preferred – One (1) year relevant experience.
Licenses and Certifications:
Minimum – CPR certification required within three (3) months of hire.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
UW Health is committed to being a diverse, equitable, inclusive and anti-racist workplace and is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Our integrity shines through in patient care interactions and our daily work practices as we work to embrace the knowledge, unique perspectives and qualities each employee and faculty member brings to work each day. Applications from Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals, LGBTQ+ and non-binary identities, women, persons with disabilities, military service members and veterans are strongly encouraged. EOE, including disability/veterans.