Wellness Nurse, LPN - Full Time
**This is a full time position offering a flexible schedule on 1st OR 2nd shift!
*1st shift: 7am-3pm. *2nd shift: 3pm-11pm.
The Coordinator of Health and Wellness, LPN will provide clinical monitoring and support for residents with Alzheimer's/Dementia. Ensures that all restorative, support and preventative measures are met in accordance with applicable state laws and regulations. Experience with Alzheimer's/Dementia or behavioral health conditions, and a willingness to work with the elderly population is essential for this role.
Working at Artis Senior Living, you will be empowered to share your voice, and your uniqueness will be treasured! We will honor your integrity and show our appreciation for your commitment to enriching the lives of our residents and team members, by consistently recognizing your efforts. These guiding principles are the very foundation of The Artis Way! At Artis Senior Living you’re so much more than an employee, you’re family!
The Coordinator of Health and Wellness, LPN will:
- Take an active role in resident assessments, development of service plans, and daily care.
- Oversee and implement the self-administered medication management program for residents.
- Administer medication and/or treatment to residents in accordance with physician orders.
- Document and report care provided and resident observations including unusual or significant changes in physical, mental, or behavioral conditions.
- Provide emotional support, physical comfort and ensure ongoing safety of residents.
- Supervise Care Partners and Home Health Aides in providing resident care in accordance with State, Federal and Artis guidelines.
- Ensure residents receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes their individual needs and rights.
- Assist in the marketing of the community by touring and participating in public relation events; establishing relationships with potential resident referral sources.
- Assist with resident move-ins and relocations, help residents acclimate to their new surroundings and community personnel.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must possess current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) designation as granted by State Board of Nursing.
- Fulfill and maintain continuing education credits as required by state.
- Experience in rehabilitative or geriatric nursing is preferred.
*To ensure the safety and well-being of our residents and team members, Artis Senior Living requires all team members be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon their start date.*