Medication Aide (CMA/MAT) at Blue Ridge Place
Enlivant is seeking a Certified Medication Aide
at Blue Ridge Place in Midwest City, OK
Full-Time | Double Weekend | 6am - 10pm
Part-Time | 2nd Shift
Who we are:
Enlivant is about living fully, passionately, and enriching lives through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities. We have a sense of fun at every age, thriving in mind, body, and spirit. For more than 35 years, we have enriched the lives of thousands of residents in more than 200 senior living communities across the country.
Enlivant is a certified “Great Place to Work” and we believe in not only making an impact in our industry but also with each other.
How others describe us:
“Enlivant is where compassion for residents and their families trumps all else.”
“Employees enjoy the people they work with every day, and they find leadership cares and invests in their development and the company's culture.”
“I find Enlivant places value in becoming a company where everyone's personal diversity is valued and respected, and where everyone can reach their full potential. There’s a warmth and employees seem to genuinely care about each other.”
What we have to offer you:
- A commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Company paid life insurance
- Additional coverage options, including Short Term Disability, Accident, Legal, Critical Illness, and pet insurance
- A variety of family centered leaves, including New Child Leave
- Flexible paid and unpaid time-off benefits
- 401k Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on products/experiences through Purchasing Power/Perks at work
As a Medication Aide, you will primarily be responsible for administering or assisting in the administration of medication and treatments in accordance with a resident’s health care provider’s orders. You will also be responsible for assisting residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and providing general supervision while respecting residents' rights and needs of choice.
- Medication administration
- Provide quality resident care as indicated on the care plan
- Promote resident independence
- Provide assistance with housekeeping and laundry
- Participate in the community's activities, events, and outings, while encouraging residents to attend
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Medication Administration training/certification per state requirements
- Experienced Caregiver or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- High School Diploma or GED or 1-2 years of relevant experience
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience as a Medication Technician (Med Tech)/Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in senior living
- Exemplify and be an influential team player
- Possess good time management and organizational skills
- Remain flexible and adaptable
- Work harmoniously with other employees and develop/maintain good employee relations and employee morale
- Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility
Pay Range: $14 - $16 / Hour, Based on Experience
We’re also proud to be the first senior living company to earn the WELL Health-Safety Rating across all our communities.
You are required to complete any necessary health requirements which may change from time-to-time, such as vaccination.
Enlivant is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified individuals will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender (including gender expression and identity), nationality and origin, disability (mental or physical), sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or other applicable characteristics.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.