BEHAVIORAL HEALTH TECH/MENTAL HEALTH - STHS BEHAVIORAL - FT DAYS
The Tech – MH/BH provides direct care, monitoring, assistance, and advocacy for behavioral health clients and support to professional staff by performing a wide variety of duties. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to communicate effectively, utilizing both written and verbal skills
2. Compassionate and understanding
Willingness to be crossed trained to other areas.
4. Must demonstrate commitment and adherence to STHS’s Compliance Program and Code of Conduct through compliance with all policies and procedures, the Code of Conduct, attendance at required training and immediately reporting suspected compliance issue(s) to the Compliance Officer.
EDUCATION / LICENSURE:
1. High school Diploma or GED required
2. Must obtain Nonviolent Crisis Intervention (CPI) certification within 90 days of starting unit orientation (training provided).
3. Current BLS upon hire or acquire within 30 days of employment and current thereafter.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.
Corporate Human Resources