Avalon Health Care
Avalon Health Care Management, Inc. has a great opportunity for Dishwashers at Northern Nevada State Veteran Home in Sparks, Nevada
The Dishwasher performs dish-washing and other cleaning duties to ensure residents’ dining needs are met in accordance with all laws, regulations, and company standards.
Today’s aging population means there’s a growing demand for health care professionals in post-acute care, and a wave of career opportunities available at Avalon Health Care!
If you seek to use your mind and your heart to improve lives on a daily basis, come join our team! We offer great challenges and opportunities for personal fulfillment!
- Loads and unloads dishwasher.
- Hand washes/scrubs pots, pans, utensils and items not suited for commercial dish-washing machine.
- Assists with putting stock away and inventory management.
- Assists in daily cleaning (i.e., walk-in refrigerator, stock room, ovens, sinks, floors)
- Removes trash and inserts new trash bags, etc.
- Assists with serving if staffing requires.
- Delivers meals to residents’ rooms.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum age 18 yrs old (due to OSHA).
- Prior food services experience preferred.