Behavioral Health Therapist - Military Unit
Salt Lake Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate and talented THERAPIST - SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE
Unit: Military (Strong Hope Program)
Shift: Full time w/full benefits
We understand that not all wounds are visible. Depression, anxiety, trauma, addiction and suicide affects millions of individuals and families. Our mission is to transform lives through exceptional patient care. Salt Lake Behavioral Health is a private 118 bed freestanding psychiatric hospital, located in Salt Lake City, specializing in mental health and substance abuse treatment for adults.
For more information about Salt Lake behavioral Health, go to our website at www.saltlakebehavioralhealth.com or contact Tai Komanec-Group Recruiter @ 208-290-6410
Benefits of joing the Salt Lake Behavioral Health team include:
• SIGN ON BONUS
• A challenging and rewarding work environment
• Free healthy and delicious meals
• Student Loan Repayment - Paid monthly after 90 days employment
• Annual Educational/Tuition Assistance
• Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its 300+ facilities
• Competitive Compensation
• Excellent and affordable Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
• 401k plan with company match and discoiunted Stock Purchase Plan
• Generous Paid Time Off - start earning your first day
The Military Trauma Behavioral Heath Therapist performs social services functions to include assisting patients in meeting their biopsychosocial needs while enabling them to access through therapeutic treatment skills to achieve their optimal level of emotional health, with a specific focus on treatment of complex trauma and PTSD. The Trauma Program therapist works with an interdisciplinary treatment team to create a therapeutic milieu. Treatment modalities include EMDR, Cognitive Processing Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Psychodrama, and expressive therapies. The Trauma Program therapist will provide group, individual, and family therapy with the military population. This is a Full-time Exempt position working four-10-hour days with one day being on the weekend.
- Education: Master's Degree from an accredited college or university, in Social Work or a clinical related mental health field required.
- Experience: Three 3 years’ experience in a psychiatric health care facility, with direct experience in trauma, family and group therapies, crisis intervention, and treatment skills preferred; must have strong clinical assessment skills and addiction/rehab experience.
- License: CSW, LCSW, ACMHC, CMHC, AMFT, LMFT with the state of Utah
- Additional Requirements: CPR certification is required. AMSR Training is required within 90 days. You will need to successfully complete our current training for restraints and seclusions. This training will need to be done prior to assisting in any patient restraints or seclusions and within 90 days of employment. May be required to work flexible hours
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.